Friday, January 23, 2009

I should be "pinged"...

Ok, so I have disappeared for almost 2 months off of my blog! I should be "pinged". As you probably have been, I have been crazy busy! Now I have so much to blog, I don't know where to start. I just wanted to let all my faithful readers (haha, do I have a following?:)) I will be back soon!! Maybe even tomorrow when I have some time! Ok, you may also be saying, "If this was important to you, you'd make the time" yeah, yeah...blah...blah!! I am making time tomorrow!!!Until then.....!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm a faithful reader of your blog. :) I'll be looking for the latest and greatest.

Mindy said...

(BTW, what does it mean to be pinged? I'm showing my ignorace, here!)

Wooden's said...

I fell your pain, life is crazy and when I can get a minute to sit at the computer the kids are there punching all the buttons. I will wait for your return, miss you guys:)

Clement Clan said...

Look at all your fans! I have also missed hearing about your fun little life. Especially since you were the one that convinced me to blog anyway. Write soon. Miss you!!! By the way, when is your next trip out to Utah?

Tanner Fam said...

Hurry up...I need my fix!!