Monday, August 18, 2008

The Next Olympian




We are so addicted to watching the Olympics. We don't have cable, so with the awesome "information highway" we watch the Olympics every night! We pull our chairs around the computer and enjoy! We watched Michael Phelps winby a hundredth of a second, then put on Track and Field and saw the 10M dash. Josh put on his Olympic beanie (a few hours before this beanie was a bandit beanie) my mom got for him when she was in China and decides he's going to do the hurdles and get ready for the next Olympics! So for the rest of the time we were watching the races, he was in serious training running back and forth, jumping, falling and running into chairs along the way! He was nice and sweaty!We'll watch for him at the 2012 Olympics in England!

2 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

I love the Olympics too. We haven't purchased our DTV thing yet but I hear that once you get it you actually get more channels.

Mindy said...

I love your blog! (Except it makes me miss you guys!!!) Your kids look so grown up. Pinch their cheeks for me. :)