Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Pasttimes...

I hadn't taken any pictures in awhile, and thought I'd take some of us doing some of our favorite things! Sad thing is I took one of Jason and deleted it on accident. So, I'll just tell what he does! When he isn't working, he loves to get on Glenn Beck's website and read all the current issues. Jason can get pretty riled up sometimes! Or get on iTunes and down load some good songs!I always seem to be in the kitchen either cooking a meal or cleaning up after one. When all I really only want to do is read these vampire books I am hooked on!












Well, we all know what a 13-year-old's favorite thing to do is. Too bad she only gets 30 minutes a day! What a mean mom I am. When that timer goes off, it's the next kid's turn.








Kallie and Joshua love the Wii. Well, Joshua really loves it the most, but Kallie is a close second. They are playing Mario Kart, Kallie's favorite. Kallie has also been playing the piano lately.



Averie has a new found love for drawing people,coloring anything, and I guess letters! I didn't realize she can make an "H", "I", "F", and "C"! Any chance she gets, she is on the floor scribbling out something or coloring it! It's so fun to see her learn new things!













2 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute post! I'm dying to read the last Stephanie Meyer book but I'm waiting for a good time because I know I'll totally check out while I plow through it.

Joey and Megan said...

And of course writing letters is best done while wearing a bathing suit!