Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sydney's First Day At Imagine Prep!







Last night Sydney was filled with so much nervousness! She didn't fall asleep until almost midnight. As soon as the alarm went off, she got up so fast, got ready and was hurrying everyone out the door. She had a great day! The school looks great and of course, she said most of her teachers were boring and she only got lost twice. She sat with her friends at lunch, had a great time and before she new it, the day was over! She's ready for another day tomorrow!

8 comments:

Mindy said...

I seriously cannot believe how grown-up she looks! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys?!?

Jordanian6 said...

Isn't it sad how you can't stop them from growing??? I keep telling her to lighten the make-up!

Lori said...

I think she looks gorgeous as always! Seriously so grown up since the last time I saw her. I don't think she had bangs? Hope it's okay I'm blog stalking you?

The Burila Bunch said...

You and jason will have your hands full of that cutie!!! I am scared fro my kids to grow up. Lizzy turned ten today!! It is hard to believe that the time flies right by.

Joey and Megan said...

I'm glad she had a good day. I'm sure she was loving the papparazzi mom too.

Our Biggs Family said...

Hey, it was fun to find your blog. Your kids all look so grown up. It was fun to see them and see all that you are up to now.

Stevenson's said...

I just ran into your blog :) Your family is so cute. Glad Sydney likes her school.

Clement Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.