Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miss Manners


We had an etiquette night for the deacons last Wednesday. It was definitely an adventure. Some of the things I taught them was how to use proper manners in a formal setting, learning how to set the table and knowing what all the utensils and plates are for, how to greet someone formally and informally and how to introduce someone at a formal event. Of course, Jason was there to do everything he wasn't supposed to do and to give us a good laugh. Sure some of the rolls fell on the ground, Jason had his Big Gulp on the table, and a few things were said that were not considered "appropriate table talk"! But, all in all, we had good food (I thought!) and good entertainment!! Thanks to living with Miss Manners all my life, I was prepared!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Kallie looks like she's enjoying hanging out with all those boys. Look out, mom and dad! :) Jason would be a fun Scout Master! I bet the boys love him.

Tanner Fam said...

Now I am going to be watching you guys at EVERY event to see if you practice what you preach!
Looks like a fun time.